We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Homemade Pizza: tips on how to make an excellent onegourmet pizzain home. Suggestions for the dough and flour.
There Pizza represents a great classic of Italian gastronomy that the whole world envies us! The ideas of pizza tastethey are infinite. The classics are with tomato sauce, with vegetables, with four cheeses, with chips, with turnip greens and sausages… Apparently all the ingredients are good for filling a pizza.
To taste good Homemade Pizzawe just have to choose the best ingredients and try our hand at cooking!
Do the homemade pizza it's not difficult, just respect the right times for the dough. The processing of the dough involves some necessary steps; the secret is all there, in the flour, in the ingredients and in the processing of the dough. If you want to get a sensational result so as to amaze friends and family, then you will have to follow ours homemade pizza recipe.
Homemade gourmet pizza
In the articlehow to make a gourmet pizzawe have already provided you with instructions and recipes to get the most out of even a simple homemade margherita pizza. On this page the advice continues: here is the recipe for one Homemade Pizza tasty and fragrant with the technique of the best pizza makers in Naples!
Homemade pizza with black olives and classic dough
The ingredients for 4 people. For the dough:
- 600 grams of flour 00
- 360 ml of water
- 7 grams of salt
- 10 grams of brewer's yeast
- a pinch of sugar
To fill the pizza:
- 500 grams of mozzarella or mozzarella
- 250 grams of preserves with cherry tomatoes
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- A handful of pitted black olives
- A few basil leaves
What you need: 2 trays of 35 by 30
How to make the dough
- Put the water and half of the flour in a large bowl
- Work the mixture for a few minutes using a wooden spoon
- Cover the mixture and let it rest for 40 minutes, the secret of pizza makers to make the pizza softer
- Once this is done, take the dough and add the brewer's yeast, sugar and continue to work with the spoon
- After a couple of minutes, add the remaining flour and salt a little at a time, working the dough in the bowl with one hand for at least 10 minutes
- At this point the dough will be very firm, so pull it out of the bowl and transfer it to the work surface
- Continue to work the dough with your hands, adding a sprinkling of flour every now and then: knead the dough for another 5 minutes
- Sprinkle a little flour in a large bowl and put the freshly kneaded dough into it to start leavening.
- Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let it rest for 3 hours at room temperature
- After the time has passed, transfer the dough to the work surface again, knead it for a couple of minutes then divide it into two loaves.
- Take each loaf and spread it gently with your hands then spread each one well on the pan, always using your fingers: make sure the dough is spread evenly, leaving a margin of at least 2 cm from the edges of the pan and leaving the edges thicker.
How to fill homemade pizza
- Stuff the homemade pizza with the tomato preserve and the sliced mozzarella and olives, then sprinkle with grated cheese and add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a few basil leaves on top
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes
Yours is ready Homemade Pizza; perhaps less simple and quick than the other recipes you find on the web but certainly better… .. seeing is believing!
Tips for a good pizza dough
To make the Pizza even tastier, try to modify the dough using traditional sourdough. For further information, please refer to the article dedicated toMother yeast.
The pizza with mother yeast has a characteristic aroma and if excessively leavened, it takes on a peculiar slightly sour taste.
For a perfect dough, you should use ancient wheat flours or flour mixes that you can formulate to your liking. Some pizza makers mix type 0 flour with type 00 flour. At home, you can experiment using wholemeal, semi-wholemeal flours or even enrich classic flour with a low percentage of buckwheat flour.
If you want onepizza with buckwheat flour, add 30 grams for every 470 grams of soft wheat flour.
If you are looking for tips to make a good pizza dough, in addition to the quality of the flour you will have to pay attention to the processing.
The dough must be worked with safe movements and just the minimum necessary to completely mix the ingredients. Avoid overworking the dough!
Forroll out the pizza doughavoid using a rolling pin but do it by hand. The rolling pin will greatly penalize the leavening.
The pizza is rolled out with your hands, you start pressing towards the center by exerting the classic pressure from top to bottom and pushing towards the outside.
Pizza dough that shrinks
If you have worked the pizza dough excessively, it will tend to shrink as you desperately try to roll it out!
Due to repeated crushing, the pizza can loseleavening gasand become difficult to roll out. This problem is difficult to solve because it should be avoided upstream by working the pizza dough as little as necessary.
To mitigate the problem, at least in part, let the pizza dough rest for at least 10 minutes, before trying to roll it out again.